Thursday 5 September 2013

Why come to Asia?

Another important reason ..

When planning for olpcbasecamp2013 I was aware that many conferences were happening in the month of November. In my last posting I found out that the World Innovation Forum  well be held from Nov 12-14, 2013 in Kuala Lumpur. Today I was alerted to the coming ITU summit on Nov 18 in BangKok, Thailand.

http://www.itu.int/en/ITU-D/Conferences/connect/Asia-Pacific/Pages/default.aspx



To me this is good news for potential participants coming to basecamp from overseas. With good planning they will be able to attend a few premier events during this period in November. It is also easier perhaps for funding if they are attending other major conferences as well :-)  Yes we hope we can be lucky with more overseas participants.

 Keeping my fingers crossed.

Anyway .. plan and see you soon
 www.olpc.asia/basecamp2013


No comments:

Post a Comment